[Moodle 2.0] Break Down of New or Upgraded Features

[Moodle 2.0] Break Down of New or Upgraded Features

di Martin Vögeli (voma) -
Numero di risposte: 2
[Moodle 2.0] Break Down of New or Upgraded FeaturesMoodle 2.0 is the summer blockbuster we’ve been waiting for. The following is a break down of all the new or upgraded features from Moodle 2.0 (Official Release Notes) and where you can find Documentation, Video, or just learn about them. As of now, not all features are available or testable, but you can get a great feel for how Moodle 2.0 (out this summer) will look and feel. Have fun! » more [table | video]...
In riposta a Martin Vögeli (voma)

[Moodle 2.0] Martin Dougiamas: Countdown to Moodle 2.0

[Moodle 2.0] Martin Dougiamas: Countdown to Moodle 2.0Martin Dougiamas wrote: All of us working on Moodle 2.0 core are still plugging away hard on development. We're responding to all the feedback from people helping to test the series of Moodle 2.0 Preview Releases we've been doing, and fixing of bugs and rough edges in the new features. If all goes well, it's looking like we should be able to hit a usable and feature-complete state in a couple of weeks, around July 20. » more...
In riposta a Martin Vögeli (voma)

[Moodle 2.0] File Management

[Moodle 2.0] File ManagementMark Drechsler wrote: "[...] the file management functionality in Moodle 2.0 differs from that in 1.9. For my money, it is the single biggest change that many users will need to deal with when they move to 2.0, and I thought I’d write up a little piece here about the problems, reasons, solutions and a work around that will make things easier for those who are coming to terms with the changes as they play with 2.0 preview releases!" » more ...